Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Love my country

I have recently had the fortune of being asked to accompany some French friends on a road trip through South Africa.

This request, couldn't possibly come at a better time.

I am leaving South Africa to go and study in Sweden and had a bit of sadness around leaving not having explored enough of my own home ground.

As usual, the universe felt my distress and made it all right.

There was much I discovered about myself and others on the trip.

What fuels my fire and the like.

My fellow travelers, unbeknownst to them, taught me loads...

All this shall be shared in a number of posts.

But for now, I bring you, my 2 amazing fellow travelers.

Who, patiently and humorously taught me French and tried their best to pick up and learn English :) And with whom I shared one of my most adventurous time of my life!

Meet Pierre and Louison (aka Lulu or Lou Lou)


It has been about a day since we parted ways and I miss them dearly already! I hope to visit them once I'm settled in Sweden!


Tu me manques déjà, l'espoir de vous voirbientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment