Monday, May 31, 2010

Destiny's Sparkly Plan

So I've almost come to the conclusion that I have not been shortlisted for the Channel O Presenter Job. 

It's the 31st & that call hasn't come.

But you know what, I'm ok. Just Okay with it.

I think that I am destined for beautiful great things which will bring me endless inner happiness and financial success. I believe it and know its true.

Not getting the Channel O Access Presenter Job is simply saying (a few things really):

"Didi there are things more suited to you out there"


"The time is not right" (Although it's particularly hard to swallow this - I could almost taste that life...)

"You now know people believe in your dream,passion & soul" (Here is the proof)

Most of all, I now KNOW that I can tackle anything. I made a video in the rain, got a movement going where people took time out to give to me, I started a fun campaign which really kept me sane and happy, I have gotten soo many ideas of what I can do in the future (near future) to help get my dreams off the ground, I somehow managed to get my hair done without a cent and just the power of verbal persuasion (and the love of my sister), utter strangers jumped in to help me make it happen. These things are all very priceless. There's simply no value I could put to it all. Ever.

The world is my oyster and despite not getting that call back...

I Will Survive. I will continue to grow and be happy.

The experience has been great - and it goes into that basket of things I'll look back on and smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment